Top 10 Best Power Bank Chargers for Digital Nomads
Power banks are rechargeable batteries that provide extra charge time for mobile devices. They also work as backup power supply units when your phone runs out of battery power.
Power bank chargers are a great travel companion for digital nomads. It bothers me when running low on power when travelling and spending extended periods in hotels. Luckily, power banks are portable enough that you can charge them while you’re in transit. The best chargers allow you to charge two devices at once, meaning that when you go to bed, you can leave your computer plugged in so that it’ll be ready when you wake up in the morning.
Being a digital nomad has its perks, but it also means you must pack a lot of stuff. As a result, you can end up with many chargers, which means you’ll need a power bank charger to keep them all charged. While these chargers aren’t expensive, they’re still pretty pricey compared to a regular charger. We’ve compiled a list of digital nomads’ best power bank chargers. We think you’ll agree they’re the best option for keeping your devices charged on the road.
Top 10 Best Power Bank Chargers
1 – Anker Portable Charger
With an ultra-slim body and compact design, the Anker PowerCore 10000 is designed for portability and versatility. PowerIQ+ technology delivers the most optimal charging experience for all types of devices.
Anker’s portable battery is our top pick because it is a perfect combination of size, capacity, and safety. We were impressed by how small and light it is – it weighs only half a pound and fits comfortably in your palm or pocket.
The company claims that this will be the safest and fastest way to charge your phone. It also has an impressive 10,000 mAh capacity, so it should last you a while.
The battery also has an LED indicator, which lets you know when it’s fully charged. This makes it easier to use and gives you peace of mind.
You can also charge your phone and other devices with this battery, leaving it at home and using it on the road. This is convenient, and it will help you stay connected.
If you want a charger that is not only safe but also has a huge capacity, then this is your best option.
- Quality Throughout:Built adventure-tier touch with superior durability and scratch resistance, PowerCore Slim 10000 is premium both inside and out.
- Slim Size, Big Power:One of the slimmest and lightest 10,000mAh portable chargers on the market. Provides 2.25 charges for iPhone 12, 1.6 charges for Galaxy S20 and 1.2 charges for iPad mini 5.
- Versatile Charging: Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology combine to detect and deliver a tailored charge up to 12W, while the trickle-charging mode is the best way to charge low-power devices.
2 – INIU Portable Charger
If you’re looking for an alternative to the original Apple charger, then the INIU portable charger is one of the best options.
The INIU portable charger has a capacity of 20000mAh, which is about double the original Apple charger. This is great because you can use it to charge two or three devices simultaneously if you don’t mind paying the extra.
But what makes this portable charger stand out is its lightning-fast charging speed. It can charge a phone or tablet in just over four hours.
The INIU portable charger has a built-in LED screen that displays the remaining battery power and the charging status. This is great because it lets you know how much longer you have to charge and prevents you from leaving your phone plugged in for hours.
The INIU portable charger works with all the latest USB-C devices, including the iPhone 11 and the new iPad Pro. You can use it to charge them at the fastest speed, which is excellent for your battery.
If you want to get the most out of your portable charger, then buy this. It’ll make your life easier and save you money on recharging.
- ✅【From INIU–the SAFE Fast Charge Pro】Experience the safest charging with over 38 million global users. At INIU, we use only the highest-grade materials, so we do have the confidence to provide an industry-leading 3 years warranty.
- ✅【Charge Your Phone up to 58% in 30 Mins】With the upgraded 22.5W output plus the latest PD3.0 & QC4.0 fast-charge technologies, your phone can be charged at 58% in just 30 minutes.
- ✅【Charge Your iPad Pro up to 34% in 30 Mins】Most power banks in the market cannot charge your iPad or charge at a snail’s pace. However, INIU with 22.5W high-speed output can charge all the existing iPad even the newest one at FULL speed.
3 – ROMOSS 30000mAh Power Bank
The Romoss Power Bank is a portable battery with a 12V/3A output, and it can charge up to 2 devices simultaneously.
The charger is easy to use, and the instructions are easy to follow. The charger comes with 3 USB ports, and you can charge up to 3 devices at the same time. It has a 12V/3A output and can charge up to 2 devices simultaneously.
The included cables are strong and durable, and they’re easily replaceable. This means that you don’t have to worry about them breaking.
The Romoss Power Bank is also easy to carry around. You can use it in almost any situation because it’s small and lightweight. If you’re looking for a reliable portable charger, then the Romoss Power Bank is a great choice.
- -1 Week of Worry-free Power: Fully recharged power bank Sense 8+, the 30,000mAh capacity gives 12.6 full charges to iPhone 8, 7.2 to Samsung S9, and 4 full charges to iPad mini 4. A Must-have for unlimited gamers, for camping, hiking and all kinds of fests.
- -18W Rapid Recharge 3-Input: It only takes 11 hours to fully recharge the 30,000mAh power bank with an 18W PD adaptor(Not inculde). Featuring 3-input: Micro-USB, l i g h t n i n g and Unique USB Type-C ports provides high convenience of recharging this power bank with your iphone or Andriod cables.
- -Fast Charge⊕ 3-Output: Charges QC-support devices up to 80% in just 35 minutes, 4 times faster than conventional chargers. 3 USB outputs enable to charge a mobile phone, a tablet simultaneously at maximum speed up to 3 amps.
4 – Fochew Wireless Portable Charger
The Fochew Wireless Charger is one of the best available and is a highly recommended choice for anyone who wants to charge their phone wirelessly.
The charger features a 15-watt wireless charging solution, a significant advantage over the competition. Most chargers can only go up to 7.5 watts, but the Fochew Charger can charge your phone to 15 watts.
This means your phone will get charged faster and can fully charge itself in less time.
While most chargers use micro USB ports, the Fochew Charger uses USB-C so that you can charge it with any USB-C compatible phone.
It comes with a 25-watt PD fast charging port, letting you charge your phone up to 100 per cent in under three hours.
The charger is also made with safety in mind and will automatically cut off the power once it detects the low voltage.
Three LED indicators are on the charger’s side to show you the battery and charging status. If you want to keep track of your battery, you can set up a notification to alert you when your phone is about to run out of battery.
A Fochew Charger is an excellent option for those who want to save a bit of money and still get the best possible charging experience.
- Portable Charger [15W Max Wireless Charging]: Wireless portable charger support 5W, 7.5W,10W and 15W Max wireless fast charging. Conveniently charge your QI-Certified devices up to 15W without connect cable.
- 25W PD Fast Charging & QC 4.0 Fast Charing Output: portable charger with 25W power delivery 3.0 output and quick charge 4.0 output, combine to deliver an optimized charge to your devices at up to 25 W. Fast charging for cellphone up to 100% within 1.5 hours.USB-C fast charging cable and PD wall charger full charge this portable charger within 3.5 hours.
- Simultaneous Charging + Smart LED Indictators: Get a 15W wireless charge for your Qi-Certified cellphones while charging another device via one of two micro usb outport (QC 4.0 +2.1A) or usb-c 25W PD port. The LED battery level indicator show the remaining battery level.You will know when this power bank need be charged.
5 – Sinkeu Power Bank
If you’re looking for a power bank that’s compact, light, and has a long battery life, then this is the one for you.
This is the smallest 24,000mAh power bank I’ve seen, and that’s saying something. It’s small enough to fit in your pocket but packs a whopping 88.8Wh of battery power, and it’s rated at 110V/65W, so you can use it to power most of your electronics.
The entire power bank is smaller than a deck of cards, which is why it can easily fit in your pocket.
Its compact size makes this power bank perfect for travel and business trips. It can easily fit in your backpack or suitcase, and you won’t have to worry about it getting lost.
The built-in OLED screen shows you the remaining battery life, the charging status, and the voltage. It’s pretty convenient for monitoring the status of your device, as well as your battery level.
The power bank charges itself in around four hours, so you can use your phone and tablet for longer when needed.
Sinkeu Power Bank has been designed to be safe and reliable, so it has passed all the necessary tests to ensure you get the safest and most reliable products.
The company claims that it will last up to five years before you need to replace it, and it comes with a two-year warranty.
- Remarkably Compact & Power: One of the smallest and lightest 24000mAh 88.8Wh portable power bank with 110V/65W AC outlet, a great solution to AC power supply. Provides enough power to most of your devices such as smartphone, tablet, and laptop. It’s perfect for your travel and business trip.
- High-Speed Charging: Recharges itself less in 4 hours with a high-speed DC15V/2A (30W) input. you can monitor the battery level with OLED display any time. The car charger accessories can make SinKeu recharge in your car.
- Universal Charger: Our product includes QC3.0 9v/2A and 5V/3A two USB outputs, one 110V AC outlet, one DC 9~12.6V/10A (Max) output, which means this charger can power your multiple devices at once. It can charge your iPhone and Galaxy up to 8 times, or 2 times for your 12” Macbook.
6 – Ekrist Portable Charger Power Bank
This portable power bank is designed to meet the needs of people constantly on the go.
The battery is one of the most critical parts of a portable charger, and the 25800mAh capacity is a massive upgrade from the previous version. This means you can charge your phone multiple times, and that’s great news for anyone who needs to travel a lot.
The dual USB outputs mean you can charge two devices simultaneously without any problems. This is especially useful if you’re using two devices at once and want to ensure that both get charged.
The design of the charger is pretty similar to previous versions. It’s sleek and compact, and it feels sturdy.
There are a few downsides, in any case. The first is the size of the charger. It’s about 1.2″ x 0.5″ x 0.3″ tall, and the width is 0.6″. It’s not going to fit into many pockets, but it’s small enough to be easy to carry around.
Another problem is the lack of an LED indicator. The charger doesn’t have one, so you won’t know how much power it has left. If you run out of juice, you’ll have to unplug the charger and plug it back in.
Another thing to be aware of is the price. This portable charger sells for $29.99. That’s not a bad price, but it’s not cheap either.
Overall, the Ekrist Portable Power Bank is a good product that meets the needs of people constantly on the go.
- 2019 Latest Design Portable Charger with 25800mAh Ultra-Huge Capacity, adopts our advanced intelligent controlling IC, higher quality, safer and more reliable, powerful and longer-lasting life after 100% checked and continuous aging test;
- Universal Compatibility — The power bank compatible with iPad, iwatch, Airpods, Samsung Galaxy, most other Smart cell phones, Tablets, Bluetooth devices and more. It can charge 6 to 8 times to eliminate the anxiety of your battery exhaustion. Suit for travel, and other indoor outdoor activities;
- Dual USB Charging & Fast Recharge — The Dual USB ports (2.1A+1A) to charge your two devices simultaneously, Fully recharges itself in 8~12 hours with 2.1A input charger, or 12-24 hours with 1A charger;
7 – Mophie Powerstation XXL
This portable charger is great for charging your devices on the go and does it quickly.
The mophie Powerstation XXL has a large 20,000 mAh internal battery, so it can fully charge your phone up to 4.6 times. The internal battery also allows you to charge the battery and devices at the same time, allowing you to charge them simultaneously.
The 18W USB-C Power Delivery output is capable of fast charging, and it can charge your device at the fastest speed possible. The power bank can fully charge your smartphone in just 30 minutes.
With two USB-A ports, you can charge your smartphone, tablet, and other USB-enabled devices, and with the included charging cable, you can also charge the power bank itself.
This portable charger is ideal for travel and compact and lightweight so that you can bring it everywhere.
You can use it to charge your phone, tablet, and other USB-enabled devices on the go and charge the power bank while charging your devices.
- VERSATILE, MULTI-DEVICE CHARGING SOLUTION – Featuring a 20,000 mAh large internal battery, the mophie Powerstation XXL high-capacity power bank allows superfast charging that can fully charge your phone up to 4.6 times. Charge 3 devices at the same time
- CHARGE YOUR DEVICE IN A FLASH – With an 18W USB-C Power Delivery Output, charge your phone at the fastest speed possible and get up to 50 percent battery in just 30 minutes. The USB-C port can be used to recharge the power station itself, in record time
- COMPATIBLE WITH A WIDE RANGE OF GADGETS – Along with the USB-C PD port, the portable power bank also features 2 USB-A ports for charging smartphones, tablets, and other USB-enabled devices. The pack includes one charging cable (USB-A to USB-C)
8 – GETIHU Portable Charger
We love portable chargers for their convenience, and this is one of the best ones we’ve seen.
The GETIHU is a triple-output charger that simultaneously charges up to 3 devices. This means you can charge your phone, tablet, and camera at the same time, so you won’t have to worry about running out of juice while out and about.
There are two USB ports and one micro-USB port, which is great for charging phones and tablets. The third port is for charging Bluetooth headphones, speakers, and other devices.
The GETIHU can also charge at a faster rate, and it can recharge a device entirely in as little as an hour.
The GETIHU is small and can be easily carried around in your pocket, so you’ll never be caught without a fully charged phone again.
It’s also extremely light, weighing just 1.7 ounces.
There’s no need to worry about buying a bunch of different chargers because the GETIHU will work with just about any device.
The GETIHU is a great portable charger and is our favourite among the portable chargers on Amazon.
- ✅【GETIHU’s Value】GETIHU is an R&D manufacturer with 11 years of experience. Providing gadgets with reassuring quality at unbeatable prices is our biggest advantage and always be our #1 priority.
- ✅【3A Charge All the Faster to Save You 45 Mins】Fater 3A charging enables fueling your iPhone up to 78% in 1h, which markedly outpaces 2.1A’s 42% in the same time. 3A faster speed sets you free from the sticking cables earlier now!
- ✅【Latest Powerful USB C】The USB C port of the 2022 version not only supports input but output, which can perfectly fit your latest iPhone and Android. No more worries about changing cables while charging.
9 – Nuxgal Power
With 50000mAh of power, the Getihu portable charger is the largest capacity available, and it can charge up to 10 times an iPhone 11, 10 times an S10 and 10.4 times a Samsung Note 9.
You can charge up to 10 devices simultaneously with 4 USB ports, and it can also charge other devices via the USB-C port.
The device has a safety feature that protects the battery pack from overcharging, overvoltage, short-circuit, overheating and other potential hazards.
The device is built with a metal casing to ensure durability, and it comes with a lanyard that can keep it safe when you’re using it outside.
Getihu’s battery packs are also made of quality materials to last for years. They use lithium-polymer cells, which are long-lasting, and they’re also able to withstand a wide range of temperatures.
These batteries can also store much energy in a small space, so the Getihu portable charger can keep charging for a week.
This is the one to get if you’re looking for a high-capacity, long-lasting, and portable battery pack.
- 【Ultra-high Capacity】: 50000mAh large-capacity power bank supports iPhone11 charging 10 times, Samsung S10 charging 10.4 times, don’t worry about your battery trouble; It can be used continuously for a week, the long-lasting portable charger is very suitable for travel, music festivals, dramas, playing games, camping, hiking and more (Note: 50000mAh power bank can’t be carried on the plane)
- 【4 Outputs and 3 Inputs】: Battery banks provide Micro, Lightning and Type-C inputs, you can flexibly match different types of charging cables; And you can share the output with friends, USB1/2/3 outputs and Type-C two-way, charge 4 devices at the same time, compatible with your smart phone, tablet computers, mini speakers, bluetooth headsets, cameras, handheld game consoles and other USB electronic devices.
- 【High-speed Safety Protection】: Powerful 18W PD output and input, exciting charging speed; High-quality lithium polymer battery pack, while use advanced intelligent protection chip, effectively prevent overcurrent, overvoltage, short circuit, temperature and other hidden dangers, reliable durable, top-safety.
10 – LanLuk Portable Charger
In addition to the excellent price and design, this portable charger is also packed with valuable features.
This is a high-capacity power bank, and it can charge multiple devices at once. So when your phone runs out of juice, you can quickly charge it with the included cable.
And it has two outputs so that it can charge two devices simultaneously. One is 5V / 2.1A, and the other is 5V / 1A. The former is ideal for charging the iPhone XS Max, and the latter is better for charging the iPad Pro and Galaxy Note 9.
Since it’s portable, you can take this charger anywhere. And since it has a built-in security system, you can be sure that your phone won’t get damaged.
Overall, this is an excellent option for those who want to stay connected, whether on a trip, at the beach, or in a remote area.
- 【Power bank portable high capacity】The 25800mAh power bank could charge your phone at least 5-7 times, Suitable for business, travel, going out, you don’t have to worry about your phone low battery. [Note:High capacity so the products weight 350g]
- 【Portable charger power bank with 2-port 3.1A output】 The portable charger with 2 USB ports in combination with a 5V / 2.1A and 5V / 1A output will provide your device with fast enough power.Dual USB Outport Charging let you quick charge your phone and still have some juice to share with other devices.
- 【External battery with protection system】 We use a high quality A + polymer lithium battery to extend the life of our products. Built-in security devices protect your devices from excessive power, overheating and overcharging.
What Should You Look For In Power Bank Chargers?
The correct power bank charger will make all the difference in the world. When choosing one, your needs should come first, and a good power bank charger will accommodate all your needs.
Power bank chargers offer a wide range of features that determine whether they fit your needs. If you want a powerful battery and fast charging, you need a high-capacity charger to recharge multiple devices simultaneously.
If you want something more compact, you’ll appreciate the convenience of a slim charger that can recharge your phone and other devices without taking up much space on your bedside table. If you want a stylish charger, look for one with a sleek design, minimal lines, and no frills.
You might wonder why looking for a power bank charger that meets your needs is so important. It’s not just for aesthetics, either. A high-capacity charger will help ensure that you have a full charge at all times, even when your phone is weakest.
Choosing the Right Type of Power Bank
When choosing the correct power bank charger, you’ll want to keep a few things in mind. Your power bank charger should have:
- The capacity to recharge your phone or tablet
- Fast charging speeds that will get your phone fully charged in a short period
- Compact design that will leave room on your bedside table
- A stable design that will remain upright when the batteries are drained
The suitable charger will save you time and money. While you can always purchase a traditional power brick, using a portable charger with USB outlets is much more convenient. This makes it easy to recharge your device wherever you are.
Your smartphone and tablet are the most common devices, so it’s best to choose a power bank charger that works with them. If your power bank charger is compatible with a single device, such as an iPhone or iPad, it’s probably best to choose a model designed for larger devices.
In general, there are three types of power bank chargers:
- Wall Chargers: These chargers have a standard USB outlet and can only be used to recharge a single device at a time. They’re usually smaller but not as compact as pocket-size chargers.
- Portable Chargers: These chargers are typically larger than wall chargers, with a USB port on one end and a micro-USB socket on the other.
- Pocket Chargers: These chargers are similar to portable chargers but are designed to be placed inside a pocket or bag. They often have a built-in stand that enables them to sit upright while being recharged.
Some power bank chargers have additional adapters for car chargers, but this is not necessary. Just make sure that your car charger supports a micro-USB plug.
Choosing a Compatible Power Bank
Power bank chargers work differently than most other power supplies. Most devices use AA batteries, which require two hours to charge, while power banks use lithium-ion batteries, which charge in only 20 to 30 minutes.
If your charger is not compatible with your power bank, it’s possible that you won’t be able to recharge it or that it will take a long time to do so. This means that you’ll have to carry two separate pieces of equipment.
Another option is to choose a charger with a micro-USB socket compatible with your power bank. This way, you can use the same charger for both devices, and they will be ready for charging simultaneously.
Battery Life: Is a Longer Battery Life Important to You?
If you’re looking for the most extended battery life , you’ll want to choose a lithium-ion battery charger.
This type of battery is better than the AA batteries typically used in power banks. It can hold a charge for over 10 hours on a single charge, which is longer than most power banks that use AA batteries.
If you want the longest possible battery life, you’ll need to pick a charger that can charge your power bank from 0% to 100% in about 10 hours. While the best power bank chargers can accomplish this feat, it’s generally a good idea to charge your power bank from 0% to 20% in around 4 hours and to charge your smartphone or tablet from 15% to 60% in around 2 hours.
In addition, the best power bank chargers have a fast-charging feature. If you want to avoid waiting for your battery to drain before charging your phone or tablet, you’ll want a charger that can recharge a smartphone or tablet from 0% to 100% in about 1 hour.
What is the difference between a power bank and a battery?
Power banks are designed to charge multiple devices, such as mobile phones, laptops, and tablets. Batteries are designed only to charge one device at a time. While both are rechargeable, they work differently.
Power banks use electricity to transfer energy to batteries, which store the energy until it’s needed to charge the device it was designed to. Batteries store energy inside the battery, which can then be transferred directly to the device that needs charging. This enables you to take power bank charging with you, whether travelling or waiting to finish a phone call.
A power bank is an excellent option if you want to charge your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone while you’re out and about. It’s compact, lightweight, and easy to carry around, so you can always have an extra charge ready when you need it.
Battery chargers work similarly to power banks, but the differences are more noticeable. They are designed to charge the battery of a single device. They plug into the wall, like a standard phone charger, and then connect to the device via a USB cable. If you have a smartphone with a removable battery, you can use this method to charge it while you’re away from home.
The big downside of charging your battery through a USB port is that the cable usually has to go through a wall, which means you have to place the device on a flat surface. Because of this, you can’t use the USB port on a coffee table, for example. If your device has wireless capability, you could place it on the floor instead.
Batteries are much better suited for charging while you’re mobile. They can be used anywhere, including on the bus, car, or road. The drawback of using a battery is that the charging process takes longer than a power bank. For laptops and smartphones, a quick charge can be done in about an hour, while a full charge for tablets and mobile phones typically takes six to eight hours.
A battery is the better option if you’re looking to charge your phone or tablet. But a power bank is better if you want to keep your laptop or desktop computer fully charged.
As a digital nomad, you will need something to charge your phone, tablet, and other devices. Many types of power bank chargers are available, and I wanted to share my favourites with you.
I’ve tested them myself and can confirm that they are high quality. If you want a versatile power bank charger, you should consider buying one.
To start saving money, you should consider investing in a solar charger. You can use them for charging your phone while travelling, and they also generate some electricity for you to use.
These are great for anyone who likes to travel and are a good investment. They last a long time, and you can use them anywhere.
Get yourself a good power bank charger and charge up. You’ll be glad you did.
Last update on 2022-09-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API